Jun 8, 2012

Twisty Tales - Main

You are at - Jotaro's Blog / Twisty Tales Main Menu

               JOTARO'S TWISTY TALES               

Robives
Twisty Tales to Tickle Your Toes     - (click on titles below to view)

- 50 Names!  : My grandfather's dilemma.
Blow Job : To blow or not to blow?
Buying My 2nd Folding Bike : Someone else bought the bike I badly wanted!
Mr. Macho  : My venture into self admiration.
Romantic Encounrter : Oh.. The lady was a vamp.
- sssSnake Bite Pt. 1 : Once bitten, twice shy!
sssSnake Bite Pt. 2 : And it gets worse.
-Sweet Young Thing : She was after my money!
Trigger Finger : Gun-totting adventures?
- Weird Teachers : Extreme Torture.


You are at - Jotaro's Blog / Twisty Tales
If you like this, view my other blogs at Jotaro's Blog
(comments most welcomed below. if you like this pls share via facebook or twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment