Jun 12, 2012

Twisty Tales : A Romantic Encounter

You are at - Jotaro's Blog / Twisty Tales / A Romantic Encounter

                                 JOTARO'S TWISTY TALES                                 

A Romantic Encounter

THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO ME!

Back in my bachelor days, I used to hang out with the guys, ex-schoolmates from our all-boys school in Penang. One of the pubs in PJ was our frequent haunt, where after imbibing some adequate amount of alcohol, our tongues loosen and all sorts of stories and jokes are traded.

Of course, being bachelors our eyes naturally strayed onto any nice eye-candy that pop into the pub.

During one of these drinking bouts, whilst sitting at the U-shaped bar counter rowdily laughing, I noticed a pretty lass sitting on the opposite side of the U.

Acting cool, I just continued talking to the guys but at the same time stole glances at the sweet chick. And SHE WAS STARING AT ME, and with a mystical smile. My heart started beating a little faster. And then she smiled at me, my heart-beat went even faster. My coolness must have gotten to her. Yeah! Mr. Macho!

The next thing I knew, she left her seat and started walking to us. My heart was pounding. She approached me and gave another sweet smile. She was even prettier up close. "Hi!" she said in a melodic voice. "Hello!" I answered, thanking my lucky stars.

"Is your name Jo?". Gosh, she even knows my name! Tonight isss going to be a good night. My testerone levels shot up.. We chatted for a couple of minutes, but impatiently I had to ask the nagging question. So I just blurted out, "Have we met before? How did you know my name?"

Still in a sweet voice, she answered "Oh.........  I was your junior in school."

MY HEART DROPPED DOWN TO THE FLOOR!!!!






Did I mentioned that I was from an all-boys school? Bbbbbrrrrr - shivers!


You are at - Jotaro's Blog / Twisty Tales / A Romantic Encounter
If you like this, view my other blogs at Jotaro's Blog
(comments most welcomed below. if you like this pls share via facebook or twitter)

2 comments: