Jun 8, 2012

Twisty Tales : Snake Bite 1

You are at - Jotaro's Blog / Twisty Tales / Snake Bite Pt.1

                JOTARO'S TWISTY TALES                    

sssSnake Bite Pt. 1

THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO ME!

When I was a young 14-yr old, I was an active Boy Scout. There was this once when I was on a Venture Scout Badge journey together with a couple of 16-yr old scout-mates.

After a long tiring first day journey, we reached the Penang Youth Park and set up camp at the far end of the park; not too far away from the waterfall. After setting up camp, it was getting dark and I made my way bare-footed to the waterfall to wash a pot of rice.

On the way back to the camp - suddenly "Ouch!" as I felt a stinging pain on my left feet. My fellow adventurers rushed over to me and shone a torch onto my feet. Horror of horrors, there were two small puncture holes near my small toe. "Snake bite! Snake bite!" I yelled.

Without a second thought, one of my co-adventurers just brushed the dirt from my feet and started sucking."Sssss! Pui!" "Ssss! Pui!" he went sucking and spitting out my blood. He probably saved my life!

This school-mate of mine is now a Datuk.

SO I CAN TRULY SAY THAT A DATUK HAS SUCKED MY TOES!

Anyway, Thanks Again, Datuk.
(For those not from Malaysia, a Datuk is the Malaysian equivalent of a Knight. So how many of you can say "A Knight Sucked My Toes!". I can!)

You are at - Jotaro's Blog / Twisty Tales / Snake Bite Pt.1
If you like this, view my other blogs at Jotaro's Blog
(comments most welcomed below. if you like this pls share via facebook or twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment