Jun 17, 2012

Twisty Tales : Blow Job

You are at - Jotaro's Blog / Twisty Tales / Blow Job

                                    JOTARO'S TWISTY TALES                                 

Blow Job

THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO ME!
(This post contains Malay words, for translation see below)

Not too long ago I was on the way back home after a happy HAPPY HOUR booze session with friends.

I was driving along Jln Damansara, passing the Bangsar traffic lights. As I passed the sharp bend in front of the Victoria Station, suddenly ahead of me was a police road block. I managed to brake and stop in time. (Who in their right mind would put a road block at a blind corner?)

"Ada minum gah?" the policeman asked over my open window.

"Dua glass saja, Cikgu." I replied in all innocence. (That should be the standard reply, irrespective of how much one had drank.)

"OK... Mari tiup." (Couldn't fool him.)

So I got out from my car and took the breath-a-lyser.

Just as I was about to blow.....

"Sccccreeeech!!!!!"

Both me and the cop turned to look towards the Bangsar junction. A car travelling fast, saw the

police block, applied the emergency brakes and skidded. (Guess the driver had more drinks than me and couldn't react fast enough)

The car skidded and hit the center concrete barricade, flipped and turned turtle.

"KAAAAATOOOOOM"

The awe-struck policeman stared at the accident,
Looked at me.
Looked at the car.
Looked at me.
Looked at the car.
Looked at the breath-a-lyser.
Looked at the car.
Looked at me.again.

I just couldn't take it any more, and asked.
"Cikgu, mahu saya tiup atau mahu pergi tolong?"

The police man paused for a moment (probably thinking - there goes the coffee) but decided to act chivalrous and said reluctantly,
"Okay, you boleh pergi"

VAMOOSE......





Translation:
1. Ada minum gah? - You drank?
2. Dua glass sahaja, Cikgu - Two glasses only, Sir
3. Ok...Mari tiup - Ok...come blow
4. Cikgu, mahu saya tiup atau mahu pergi tolong? - Sir, you want me to blow or go help?
5. Okay, you boleh pergi - Okay, you can go

You are at - Jotaro's Blog / Twisty Tales / Blow Job
If you like this, view my other blogs at Jotaro's Blog
(comments most welcomed below. if you like this pls share via facebook or twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment