Jun 18, 2012

Twisty Tales : Sweet Young Thing - She Was After My Money

You are at - Jotaro's Blog / Twisty Tales / Sweet Young Thing

                                    JOTARO'S TWISTY TALES                                 

Sweet Young Thing

THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO ME!

One fine day I received a call from this SYT (Sweet Young Thing). She was from the credit card company calling to ask for payment and the conversation went as follows :-

SYT - Hello Mr. Tan and Good afternoon to you. I am calling regarding your outstanding payment which is overdue. Can you bank in the amount today by 3pm.

Me - 3pm? Are you crazy? Don't need to work gah?

SYT - But Mr. Tan, it's overdue.

Me - How long is it overdue? And how much?

SYT - Two weeks sir, and the amount is $150, Mr. Tan. 


Me - $150 AND TWO WEEKS ONLY. DON'T YOU HAVE WORSE PEOPLE TO CHASE?

 
SYT (in a even sweeter voice) - But Mr. Tan, don't get angry. I am just doing my job.

(At this stage I was almost boiling, but decided to stay cool. So I calmly asked her -)

Me - Miss, how old are you?

SYT - 21. Mr. Tan. Why? Sir.

Me - Can you check and see how long I have been a member of this card.

(Paused for a moment)

SYT - Uncle! Uncle! (No more "Mr. Tan" and no more "Sir" - just "Uncle")


Your card is even older than me!!!!!!!


You are at - Jotaro's Blog / Twisty Tales / Sweet Young Thing
If you like this, view my other blogs at Jotaro's Blog
(comments most welcomed below. if you like this pls share via facebook or twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment