Jun 13, 2012

WoW! : Main

You are at - Jotaro's Blog / WoW! Main Menu

      JOTARO'S WoW! - RANDOMN BLOGS        

These are my random blogs on things, events that I have witnessed or thoughts that occurred to me :

- Fire @ Yu Hua School
 A fire at a school in Kajang, Malaysia.
Motherhood
A tale of a woman's determination to become a mother.
My Son, The Chef Pt.1
My son's first step towards becoming a master chef.
My Son, The Chef Pt.2
Nicholas has graduated. Congratulations.
Buying My First Foldable Bike
Going biking again after many, many years - I bought my first foldable bike.
My Bike : Buying The Accessories Round 1
To complement my new bicycle, some accessories
No.5 Uncle 65th Birthday
An uncle came all the way back from New Zealand to celebrate his birthday with family.
A Young Man's 74th Birthday Party
A birthday lunch to celebrate my younger brother's father-in-law, Mr. Ang. He is one with a young man's attitude towards life.




You are at - Jotaro's Blog / WoW! Main Menu
If you like this, view my other blogs at Jotaro's Blog
(comments most welcomed below. if you like this pls share via facebook or twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment