Jun 13, 2012

WoW! : Fire @Yu Hua School

You are at - Jotaro's Blog / WoW! / Fire at Yu Hua School

      JOTARO'S WoW! - RANDOMN BLOGS        

FIRE AT YU HUA SCHOOL, KAJANG, MALAYSIA

Fire Started about 15-20mins. ago
12th June 2012
(VIDEO LINK INCLUDED)
I was at a Kajang government office, when I suddenly saw people rushing to the windows. Curiosity got the better of me and I followed them.
The window was a bit crowded, but I managed to see what was happening. The school next door has caught fire.Our fifth floor level, gave us an commanding view.

Squeezing, through the absorbed on-lookers, I managed to take some photos and also a video. The video I made can be seen on YouTube under title Fire at Kajang School. (CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO)



The fire raged on, and more smoke billowed out from the fire. It looked like an annex building that was on fire. Suddenly, "boom!" - a small explosion was heard, and my fellow on-lookers went "Woh!"

Fire under control - School children can be seen
evacuating to the neighboring school
After about fifteen minutes, we heard the siren of a fire engine. It was only a small one and it made its way to the back. The fire-fighters went to work and soon the fire was under control.

The next day, I went through my regular newspaper. Odd thing though - there was no report on this fire. I hoped that there are no casualties, as I didn't hear or see any ambulance.

Click here to see (SEE MAP)

________________________________________________________________________________
UPDATE: 14th June 2012
Photos taken two days later from the neighboring Anglican Church. This is a view of the back. Looks like the fire started at first 3 rooms on the left of the 1st floor and then spreaded to the second floor. The fire-men managed to stop the fire before the roof could collapse.

Another view of the same block but from the front. Surprisingly, the front of the first floor wasn't affected by the fire.

Still no news in my regular papers.






You are at - Jotaro's Blog / WoW! / Fire at Yu Hua School
If you like this, view my other blogs at Jotaro's Blog
(comments most welcomed below. if you like this pls share via facebook or twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment